WE ARE SAPIENTI!
We are a registered school of Cambridge Assessment International Education.
“More than 10,000 schools are part of our Cambridge learning community. We operate in 160 countries across 9 regions: North America, Latin America, UK & Europe, Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East & North Africa, South Asia, East Asia and Southeast Asia & Pacific. We have Cambridge representatives in every region.”
Welcome to Sapienti!!!
We are extremely motivated to help our PRIVATE CANDIDATES succeed!
If you don’t attend a Cambridge school, you can still enter our exams as a private candidate.
First, you will need to find a Cambridge school in your country that accepts private candidates and register with them to take Cambridge exams. You are responsible for making your own arrangements with the school and must liaise directly with them – not with Cambridge International – if you have any exam-related queries, such as special arrangements.
Some syllabuses or options are not available to private candidates, and this is detailed in the specific syllabus under the ‘availability’ heading.
Find a school (Search our directory) to find a Cambridge school near you that accepts private candidates.”
If you need EXTRA help, we can provide some tutoring or revision classes!
In addition to one-on-one tutoring in most academic subjects, Sapienti provides the opportunity for private candidates to become involved in collaborative learning groups.
Groups are formed in any subject area as needed and are comprised of 2-18 students.
– Highly experienced teachers.
– Synchronous classes.
– Review of all parts of the syllabus.
– 130 guided learning hours (IGCSE subjects).
– 180 guided learning hours (AS subjects).
– 360 guided learning hours (AL subjects).
Guided learning hours include direct teaching and any other supervised or directed study time (always synchronous).
– Our online learning platform by Akira Software Solutions.
– Cambridge Press resources.
– We are a registered school of Cambridge Assessment International Education approved to offer the Cambridge programmes online!
– Practice and advice on exam questions and revision techniques.
– Intensive, focused, uninterrupted time on each topic.
– 23 years of educational experience.
– Increased confidence, new friends!